Continue your learning and engagement through some of the self-directed and live learning opportunities and resources.
Online Courses at UBC
- Hiring Equity
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in Teaching and Learning
- Community Building Education
- Differences that Matter: Conflict Engagement Foundations
- Difficult Conversations – A Missed Opportunity
- Respect, Sincerity & Responsibility: Land Acknowledgements @ UBC
- UBC Extended Learning Equity & Inclusion Courses and Programs
- Gender and sexuality: Applications in society (EdX)
Facilitated Workshops at UBC
- Through the Lens series, UBC Equity & Inclusion Office
- Inclusive Teaching series, Centre for Teaching and Learning Technology
- Anti-Racist Teaching Series, Centre for Teaching and Learning Technology
- Indigenous Initiatives Workshops, Centre for Teaching and Learning Technology
Learning Resources and Guides
- Equity and inclusion glossary of terms
- Positive Space language
- Power, privilege & bystander intervention
- Inclusive teaching website
- Inclusive language resource
- Gender diversity knowledge base
- Accessibility and inclusivity guidelines for facilitators
- Equity considerations in virtual interviews
- Recommendations for administrators receiving human rights disclosures and complaints
- Activating solidarity: A guide to anti-racism work
How We Can Help
Looking for advising around human rights and discrimination?
Need support with dealing with conflict?
Would you benefit from a consultation with our office in order to support your efforts to advance inclusion at UBC?