Continue your learning and engagement through some of the self-directed and live learning opportunities and resources.
Online Courses at UBC
- Hiring Equity
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in Teaching and Learning
- Community Building Education
- Differences that Matter: Conflict Engagement Foundations
- Difficult Conversations – A Missed Opportunity
- Respect, Sincerity & Responsibility: Land Acknowledgements @ UBC
- UBC Extended Learning Equity & Inclusion Courses and Programs
- Gender and sexuality: Applications in society (EdX)
Facilitated Workshops at UBC
- Through the Lens series, UBC Equity & Inclusion Office
- Inclusive Teaching series, Centre for Teaching and Learning Technology
- Anti-Racist Teaching Series, Centre for Teaching and Learning Technology
- Indigenous Initiatives Workshops, Centre for Teaching and Learning Technology
Learning Resources and Guides
- Equity and inclusion glossary of terms
- Positive Space language
- Power, privilege & bystander intervention
- Inclusive teaching website
- Inclusive language resource
- Gender diversity knowledge base
- Accessibility and inclusivity guidelines for facilitators
- Equity considerations in virtual interviews
- Recommendations for administrators receiving human rights disclosures and complaints
- Activating solidarity: A guide to anti-racism work
How We Can Help
Looking for advising around human rights and discrimination?
Get in touch with our human rights team
Need support with dealing with conflict?
Contact our conflict engagement advisors
Would you benefit from a consultation with our office in order to support your efforts to advance inclusion at UBC?
Submit a request for consultation