Are you looking to share a relevant update or opportunity with UBC students, faculty and staff who are already interested in equity, diversity, and inclusion?
Submit your content ideas using the form below and we will consider featuring them in our Inclusive UBC newsletter.
Inclusive UBC newsletter aims to connect students, staff, faculty, and wider UBC community members with news, stories, events, opportunities, and resources related to equity, diversity, and inclusion at UBC and beyond. The newsletter supports awareness, education, community building, and collaboration efforts.
- Is this content related to equity, diversity, and inclusion?
- Is this content directly applicable to students, staff, and faculty at UBC?
- Is it timely enough to have an impact with students, staff, and faculty?
- Does it align with UBC’s values and aspirations around equity & inclusion?
- Does it support community building and knowledge exchange?
- Content must be submitted one week prior to publishing deadline
- Please include the following as per the form:
- 40-50 word bite-size summary
- An image that reflect the nature of the event with resolution of 560 x 275 px
- Please submit any additional social media content to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students, staff, and faculty at UBC Vancouver who sign-up for the newsletter.
Inclusive UBC newsletter may include the following content:
- Content that meets operational priorities
- Days of significance and campaigns
- Messages from the Associate Vice-President, Equity & Inclusion
- Equity and inclusion reports
UBC’s Equity & Inclusion Office reserves the right to oversee, manage, and make decisions around content, with Associate Vice-President, Equity & Inclusion, and the Communications Manager assuming decision-making responsibility with consideration of operational priorities.
Tentative Newsletter Schedule
The schedule may change by one week to accommodate any campaigns or awareness days.
The newsletter is currently scheduled to go out once per month, on Tuesdays. Currently, we are not planning on a July edition.
- January 22
- February 12
- March 12
- April 18
- May 14
- June 11
- August 13
- September 10
- October 15
- November 12
- December 10
- September 8
- October 6
- November 10
- December 8