Are you a UBC student involved in an equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) initiative at UBC? Join the first session of the Student Equity Engagement Network Spring Series to find community and build connections. In this first session, you will network with peers to exchange ideas and insights on barriers to implementing EDI at UBC.
Launched in the fall of 2022, the Student Equity Engagement Network seeks to bring together students working on EDI initiatives across UBC to maximize the impact of their efforts. Explore more SEEN sessions.
What to expect
- Network and build community with student leaders engaged in EDI from different departments
- Explore EDI initiatives taking place across campus
- Exchange reflections, ideas and insights on barriers to implementing EDI
- Shape the direction and vision of the Student Equity Engagement Network
- Food will be served.
Who can join
The gathering is open to undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students engaged in an EDI initiative at UBC. This is inclusive of students who:
- Are involved with a departmental or faculty-based EDI committee, or
- Are advancing an EDI initiative as part of a Work Learn project, Co-op project, student advisory group, or departmental initiative, including supporting affinity group spaces or working groups.
EDI Programs Assistant Work Learn
Equity Education Strategist