Join us on October 28 from 3:00 – 4:30 pm for the Equity Enhancement Fund (EEF) Showcase. This is an opportunity to celebrate student, staff and faculty projects that advance equity and inclusion on campus, and to learn more about the Equity Enhancement Fund.
UBC Equity Enhancement Fund supports collaborative projects that build student, faculty, and staff competencies and understanding related to issues of equity, diversity and inclusion, and promote a respectful environment at UBC through education, dialogue, and community engagement.
This session will feature five Equity Enhancement Fund project presentations and an opportunity to ask questions.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Dr. Sara-Jane Finlay, Associate Vice-President, UBC Equity & Inclusion
- Equity in Adjudication: Phase II – Improving UBC Personal Profile Readers’ Indigenous Cultural Competency, Paola Baca and Allison Beardsworth
- The Library Diversity Ambassador Internship Pilot Project, Sajni Lacey
- A Place to Stand, A World to Explore the project, Fay Alikhani
- QTBIPOC Community Care Circle as part of the Queering Responses to Sexualized Violence project, Aashna Josh
- The Torchbearers project, Jaskirat Malhi